Part-time salaried position, working 20-25 hours per week
• Responsible in assisting general daily office and studio management
• Actively assisting studio Directors, as directed
• Must be able to maintain a general working knowledge of the various JNDS programs
• Maintaining website
• Answering phones
• Fielding various program inquiries
• Data entry
• Maintaining office and maintenance supplies
• Developing and maintaining a workable studio office calendar
• Maintaining studio rental calendar
• Overseeing work/study program
• Ability to troubleshoot
Seeking a highly organized individual with excellent people skills. Must have experience with Mac, Microsoft Word, Excel and Quickbooks.
Experience with Social Media, Adobe Suite/Graphic Design Skills and Arts Administration experience a plus.