Requesting proposals to teach a continuing line dance class (ballroom style). This program has approximately 12 ongoing participants and space to accommodate up to 24. This would be a temporary teaching contract for 3 months (Feb. – Apr. 2018) with a possibility of extension.
Please return completed program proposal forms to Lil Hartman, firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/19/18. Interested teachers are encouraged to observe a class between now and January 25.
• The class prefers to continue Thursdays from 11am to 12pm.
• Other times would be considered if necessary.
• Professional dance instructor experience.
• Teach seniors safely and build positive relationships.
• Successfully transition into teaching ongoing group.
• Teach different levels in one class or a slightly extended class format
• If selected: CORI background check, state ethics form, W-9, proof of credentials, liability insurance ($1 mil/$2 mil) naming Town of Belmont as additionally insured.