Do you know creative leaders with the ability to contribute to a vibrant organization recognized as one of best small nonprofits in Massachusetts? Someone who appreciates the way the arts enhance our lives and wants to have a big impact?
Then nominate them for Boston Dance Alliance board!
Boston Dance Alliance (BDA) seeks dedicated people from all backgrounds and areas of professional expertise. We need a diversity of talents.
Being on the BDA Board means
- Acting as a trusted ambassador for great programs that impact the community
- Providing oversight of organizational operations
- Serving on a board committee of your choice based on your area of interest
- Attending five in-person meetings per year and one full-day summer retreat
- Supporting the organization’s fundraising goals
Initial term of service is two years, which can be extended up to two additional two-year terms.
Please send the candidate’s name and contact information, and briefly explain why you think this person would be a great addition to the BDA Board.
Please submit recommendations by September 3, 2019
Send nominations to Executive Director Debra Cash email@example.com