Deadline is Tuesday, February 1 2022 at midnight!
Due to the recent COVID-19 surge, Global Arts Live’s Winter Dance Fest in January has been rescheduled to a Spring Dance Fest in June. The new dates for the performances at the Emerson Cutler Majestic Theatre are:
- Dorrance Dance, Thursday June 2, 2022 at 8:00pm
- Ronald K. Brown/EVIDENCE, A Dance Company, Saturday June 4, 2022 at 8:00pm
- Malpaso Dance Company, Sunday June 5, 2022 at 8:00pm
Instead, join online on Thursday, January 13 at 7PM, for a free screening of Playing Favorites, highlights from the first three seasons of the Motion State Dance Film Series! Then stick around afterwards for a post-show chat and a toast to persevering in 2022.
- Submit an application to Entropy Fest – a live showcase of artists from around the Greater Boston area, and a fundraiser for Entropy Theatre. They are looking forward to receiving submissions from individuals, duos, or small groups, for pieces of music, theatre, dance, comedy, drag, poetry, storytelling… or anything else you’d be excited to share with this festival of creativity! They’re especially excited about works that are original, experimental, and multidisciplinary.
- Robyn Goulette is looking to hire a dancer 18+ with strong pointe work for performances of the Saving Grace Dance Ensemble on Sat April 2 and Mon July 25. Rehearsals are in Southern New Hampshire (daytime).Weekly company ballet class Tuesdays at 9:30. Rehearsal times span from 11:00am -1:00pm. Honorarium offered per performance. Message her at www.robyngoulette.com
- Walnut Hill School is hiring a ballet-focused Director of Dance for the 2022-2023 Academic year. The Boston Ballet’s Professional Division at Walnut Hill’s Director of Dance is the educational leader and supervisor for the Dance department in accordance with the Walnut Hill School for the Arts mission, vision, and educational and artistic philosophy. This is a full-time academic year (10-month) position.
Christopher Croucher is looking for dancers for an hour-long outdoor dance piece supporting environmental conservation efforts at the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge to be performed on April 30th, 2022.
- 5 dancers of any gender
- Experience in modern, ballet, post-modern -or- circus performance preferred (but not required)
- Rehearsals will include 2×6 hour workshop days and 3x 2 hour rehearsals, dress rehearsal and performance *must be able to travel to West Concord and Sudbury
- First workshop rehearsal on January 23rd in West Concord
- Dress rehearsal on 4/29 to be filmed for accessibility
- Payment rate is $1,250 plus additional pay for optional promotional events
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or with any questions
Debra Cash, Executive Director